On June 5th, sponsored by Dongguan Mask and Equipment Industry Association, co-organized by Guangdong Topstar Technology Co., Ltd., Hezhong Jingyi Technology (Guangdong) Co., Ltd., and the Dongguan Quality Supervision and Testing Center of Guangdong Province as the guiding unit The "Clothing" War Epidemic and Ecological Win-Win" the first mask high-quality development seminar on the entire industry chain ended successfully in the Dorsett Garden Hotel in Dongguan.
The participating entrepreneurs visited the meltblown cloth exhibition hall and production workshop on the spot, and were invited to attend a seminar on the high-quality development of the entire mask industry chain to discuss the current situation and future development trends of the industry chain.
The first seminar attracted great attention from the government, experts and scholars, and industry chain companies, and fully embodies the conference concept of market guidance, government supervision, technology-based, and ecological win-win. Government guests present at the meeting were: Chen Xiwen, Director of Dongguan Market Supervision Administration; Qiu Fubin, Party Secretary of Huangpu Customs Technology Center; Wang Zhiping, Deputy Director of Dongguan Bureau of Industry and Information Technology; Director of Dongguan Quality Supervision and Testing Center, and President of Mask and Equipment Industry Association Gu Liwen; Yu Xiangqun, Section Chief of Dongguan Market Supervision Administration and Network Transaction Supervision and Management Section; Wang Bin, Director of Consumer Goods Laboratory of Huangpu Customs Technology Center.
Industry experts attending the meeting include: former deputy general manager of Tianjin TEDA Clean Material Co., Ltd. and senior engineer Ms. Liu Ruixia; China Textile Business Association Safety and Health Protection Products Committee, National Labor Insurance Industry Expert Committee, and GB2626 drafter Mr. Zhang Yuanhu; masks and The executive chairman unit of the Equipment Association, the general manager of Guangdong Zhongling Industrial Group Co., Ltd. Yu Weihong, etc., as well as more than 120 representatives of innovative enterprises from the mask and equipment association, Shengguang Group, Fucai Labor Insurance, Tuotuo Technology and other industries attended the seminar.
Tostar Chairman Wu Fengli said: Facing the post-epidemic era, professionalism is the unchanging rule for crossing the track. Production specialization, industry standardization, and inspection standardization realize the sublimation of the industry from product to product. Only by opening up the ecological chain can we break through the crisis.
Director Chen Xiwen of the Market Supervision Administration of Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, together with many leaders and business representatives, jointly unveiled the establishment of the Meltblown Nonwovens Research Institute and emphasize
· Seize the opportunity and base on development to cooperate with the government to establish a strong public health system protection reserve, and not relax against internal epidemic prevention
· Companies in the mask industry chain need to innovate and develop, improve their driving force, and develop new materials to better improve the quality of protective products
· Epidemic prevention knows no borders. We should base ourselves on domestic demand, look at the world, and help the world fight the epidemic.
Related experts share professionally on high-quality standards:
· Gu Liwen, Director of Dongguan Quality Supervision and Inspection Center and Chairman of Mask and Equipment Industry Association: "Analysis of the Development Trend of Mask and Equipment Innovation";
· Mr. Qiu Fubin, Secretary of the Party Committee of Huangpu Customs Technology Center: "Customs Quarantine and Inspection Standards for Mask Exports";
· Zhang Yuanhu, drafter of GB2626, National Safety Production Standardization Technical Committee: "Preliminary Analysis of GB2626-2019";
· Cao Chengjun, executive director of Hezhong Jingyi Technology (Guangdong) Co., Ltd.: "Interpretation of Masks and Meltblown Filter Materials";
· Zhang Jian, CEO of Tuotuo Technology, an industrial Internet platform: "Intelligent Maintenance and "Cloth" Battle"
Finally, the participants witnessed the signing of a comprehensive strategic cooperation agreement between Topstar and Shengguang Group, Zhongling Industrial Group and Fucai Labor Insurance.